Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Been a long time

Jay scolded me because I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy.

Sort of.

OK, I'll admit it. I've been playing this totally addictive game that I got to from Fark. com. It's called Blueprint and you can find it here.

I'm only on level 7 and I'm stuck! I can't figure out how to get that stupid ball to hit the target. And the game is so new that there aren't any tips yet. So, I sent it to my friends and family, knowing that they, too, would become addicted. Then someone would figure out that damn seventh puzzle and tell me how to do it.

I'm still waiting!

So, I guess I'll just try it again. There's got to be a way!

1 comment:

Jay said...

That game was invented by a very evil and demented person. Someday, I will pay you back for making me try that game.