Hi! Being in Nebraska for July 4th is like being in downtown Beirut, so we're outta here! I've never been real wild about fireworks, anyway, and they are just horrible here. Our poor little dog, who has never been afraid of fireworks, peed in the house last year because every time she tried to go outside there was another huge BOOM from an illeagal, commercial firework. So, orginally, we made these plans to get her out of town. Now that she's gone, we're goin anyway.
So, I'll be out of commission for a couple of days. My hubby asked what I wanted to take to the cabin with me and I said, "A book." That's all I want.
So, to hold you over until then, I nabbed this off of Jay.
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No—I’m waaaaayyy too ticklish for that!
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Yes, because I’m a weenie.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
1993 in Syracuse NY. Actually, we had the dog pull us on the sled.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I am such a bad sleep partner, my husband sometimes wishes I’d sleep by myself, I’m sure. The tossing and turning and talking in my sleep drives him nuts!
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yep. I even did a “cleansing” of our new house. I have a way too active imagination.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes. Do other’s consider me creative? Obviously not the people who hire and pay creative people.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Yes, for all my opinion matters on that subject.
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Aaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhh! No more! No more! I don't care!!!!
9. Do you stay friends with your exes?
No. I don’t really have any exes. I got lucky and found my sweetie pretty early.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
Not without a cheat sheet.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
12. What's your favorite commercial?
The guy making his cell phone talk to the co-worker on the other side of the cubicle wall, “Because he’s lame?!?”
13. What are you allergic to?
Mountain cedar. The worst part of living in San Antonio.
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
No, cause I’d still get caught.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
If anyone else knew, it wouldn’t be a secret.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
That’s baseball, right? Are those my only choices?
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes, but I was like 8 or something. I’d love to go again.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Until I have my first cup of coffee.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Watching Billy Connolly talk about his prostate exam.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
I Wanna Hold Your Hand
I Am the Walrus
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
I don’t want to give myself my shot in a couple of hours.
22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is?
Don’t know, don’t wanna know.
23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
24. What cell service do you use?
Verizon. Like the service, hate my phone
25. Do you like Sushi?
If it comes out of the ocean and you put wassabi on it, I’ll eat it.
26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
27. What do you wear to bed?
White tank top and panites.
28. Been caught stealing?
Yes, but I was like 6 or something and was just exchanging what Mom had bought for something better I wanted. They were just sitting in a box—no one said I couldn’t trade up. Sheesh, what a fuss!
29. What shoe size do you have?
30. Do you truly hate anyone?
Yes, but I’ve tried to move on. A person who does hateful things and enjoys it is easy to hate.
31. Classic Rock or Rap?
I guess Classic Rock. But if I hear Sweet Home Alabama one more time I’m gonna have to crawl through the radio wires and strangle someone.
32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
The latest obsession is Tony Curran. He’s Marcus in Underworld Evolution. And he’s a Scotsman—I have a thing for Scottish men.
33. Favorite Song?
Hmmmm. That is so hard. I love “Smooth” by Santana and never get tired of hearing it. But I also love “Come Rain or Come Shine.”
34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
35. What food do you find disgusting?
36. Do you sing in the shower?
Yes, usually Patsy Cline
37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
Yes. And that’s all I’m gonna say.
38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
I’m sure I did when I was younger.
39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
40. Have you ever been punched in the face?