And what's scary is that I already have another 25 for next week.
76. I have fought my weight all my life. And the excessive weight wins a lot.
77. If my husband and I go out in the afternoon, I think, “Maybe we could stop for ice cream?” This never enters his mind—he’s thin.
78. I usually like chunks of things in my ice cream, usually things covered in chocolate, but I do love a vanilla frozen custard cone.
79. I would give up desserts for French fries.
80. I love my veggies, but I could never be a vegetarian. I need a hamburger every now and then.
81. I love sushi. If it comes out of the ocean, I’ll eat it.
82. I don’t shave my legs often in winter.
83. I love fall and winter. I love the clothes for those seasons. I love to be cold so I can sit by a fire and drink a hot chocolate to warm up.
84. I want to go on a dog sled ride—one that lasts all day and you stop at some designated place for lunch.
85. I love dogs. Dogs rule.
86. I love cats, too, but Mom’s allergic to cats and will never visit if I have a cat. Hey! . . . (just kidding, Mom).
87. I still cry when I think about my Daily Dog. I miss her very much.
88. I love big dogs but I don’t like the drool that comes with so many of them. I especially like mastiffs—part dog, part house plant.
89. I would love to have a border collie, but those dogs need a job and I don’t have a farm.
90. I’d like have a hobby farm, but I want alpacas. No need to herd alpacas. I’d like to have sheep, but I don’t think I’m up for how much work they are.
91. I want to learn how to spin, and that’s why I’d like to have alpacas.
92. I realize I have a romantic idea about having a farm, but I don’t care. It gets me through the day sometimes.
93. It would be hard to have a farm considering that I sneeze every time I’m around hay.
94. I have naturally curly, wavy hair.
95. When I was a kid I wanted straight hair, like Peggy Lipton on The Mod Squad. And that girl who runs down the beach at the beginning of Hawaii 5-0.
96. I had great hair in the 80s, and it was so easy because all I had to do was scrunch and go.
97. When my hair was shorter and I would scrunch it, a lot of people said I looked like Sigourney Weaver. (Ghostbusters and Alien were huge) That’s pretty cool. But I’d rather look like Juliette Binoche.
98. I still like having big hair. It’s a Southern thing, don’t try to understand it.
99. I like my house, but I think it’s too big. I feel like a snob when I say that.
100. My dream house would be an Arts & Crafts Bungalow or a thatched-roof cottage. Something with nooks and window seats and built-in shelving.