And yet, another list of 25! This is much easier than one might think. Or maybe I just like talking about myself, I don't know.
But before I get going, just something to think about. I just watched Blade Trinity (yeah, I'm a little behind in my vampire movies), and don't you ever wonder why it is that when the bad guys attack in these movies, they always come at the hero one at a time? Doesn't that seem like a bad strategy?
Well, moving on. Here's the latest list.
51. I love to have a glass of red wine with dinner, but I turn as red as the wine and have to fan myself.
52. I learned a lot about wine while we lived in CA because we went to Napa Valley for wine tasting often. That was back when wine tasting was free.
53. I learned to always eat before wine tasting; otherwise, you’ll get to the last winery and think, “Thish ish the besht vine, efer.” And you’ll get home and it’s awful.
54. I learned to like red wines in CA.
55. I’ve been a registered Democrat all my life. My husband was apathetic for a long time, then when he made up his mind, he was a conservative.
56. I consider myself to be more of a wishy-washy-why-can’t-we-all-just-get-along moderate.
57. I spend so much time researching something and hearing all sides, that it’s difficult for me to make a decision about anything.
58. I haven’t worked for a year, and I doubt myself and my decision-making skills.
59. I work the crossword puzzle every morning, in pencil because I need an eraser.
60. I use the computer to help me with the puzzle, but I don’t have to answer every question.
61. I tell myself that I do the puzzle to keep my brain active, but it’s also a good procrastination tool.
62. I think that I’m difficult to live with, and my husband has the patience of a saint, at least when it come to me.
63. I sing in the shower sometimes; I especially like Patsy Cline songs.
64. If there is music on, I’m dancing. Not well, but I’m dancing.
65. I love to drive the Miata at dusk in the fall. That car is better than therapy.
66. I love my kitchen. Everything is organized well and easy to get to.
67. I have a craftroom that I love, too. I’m still working on it, though, trying to get it just right.
68. I have way too much yarn that I use and way too much fabric that I don’t.
69. I scrapbook, quilt, a little stamping, have made jewelry, and am going to learn to crochet. I have way too many hobbies for one woman.
70. I watch too much TV.
71. I love all the Law & Order series, but I only like the original CSI (even though I really like Gary Sinise).
72. Mostly, I watch mysteries. I have fond memories of watching mysteries when I was growing up—MaCloud, McMillian and Wife, Columbo.
73. I’m very proud that I don’t watch all the “reality” TV shows, except Project Runway and sometimes America’s Next Top Model.
74. I never say the words “Shut Up” because I was taught it was a horrible thing to say. Almost as bad as cursing.
75. I do, however, cuss. The only way a Southern woman can—through a smile. And I save the worst words for the most effect.