I was tagged from Lisa this weekend, so without further delay . . .
Five items in my freezer
1. cranberries from last Christmas. I throw them in muffin batter.
2. puff Pastry
3. deer meat from our friend J’s last hunting trip
4. vanilla bean ice cream
5. frozen mixed veggies
Five Items in My Closet:
1. a sack of clothes I keep meaning to take to Good Will
2. more purses than one woman should have
3. my Victoria’s Secret robe that Al got me on, I think, our first anniversary, so it’s 17 years old
4. some beanie babies that my collector friend gave me years ago, worth practically nil now
5. one of those “couples only” games that I borrowed from a friend but never returned and never played. I really should do something about that.
Five items in the car
1. chargers for my iPod and my cell phone
2. the Mannheim Steamroller Halloween CD
3. several maps of the area and the state
4. the “Car Log” where we write down anything and everything we do to the car
5. sun block
Five items in my purse (I don't have a backpack anymore)
1. my notebook to write down what I’m supposed to remember but never do
2. my husband’s work phone number and my cell phone number because I never remember either of them
3. a checkbook with an index card stuck in the register because I’ve run out of lines in the register and haven’t bothered to get another one yet because they don’t have my bank anywhere in Nebraska
4. my Bodleian Library pen that I bought in Oxford 3 years ago—the longest I have ever held onto a pen without losing it
5. Burt’s Bees lib balm—can’t live without that stuff
I tag, well, I tag anyone who needs something to blog!