Saturday, May 20, 2006

Another Thing To Keep Me Busy

My pen pal in England sent me this though email, so what the heck, I'll put it here.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Library Aide
2. Senior Editor
3. Editorial Assistant
4. Teacher

Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Harry Potter movies
2. Chocolate
3. The Princess Bride
4. Shaun of the Dead


Four places I have lived:

1. Harrison, AR
2. Shreveport, LA
3. Rome, NY
4. Pensacola, FL

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Dr. Who (the new one with Christopher Eccelston)
2. House
3. Midsomer Murders
4. Project Runway


Four places I have been on holiday:

1. Scotland
2. England
3. Germany
4. Toronto Canada

Four of my favourite foods:

1. Indian food
2. fruit pies
3. Mongolian BBQ
4. Anything fried


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Scotland
2. Scotland
3. Scotland
4. Scotland

Hey Jay! If you need something to blog, you're tagged.

No comments: