Monday, June 25, 2007

Arr, I say, Arr

Michelle has a pirate name and I want one too! And it's cool:



My pirate name is:


Mad Jenny Bonney



Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

No one has ever called me unpredictable. I love that!

What's your name?

7 comments:

Jay said...

I did this over at Michelle's but I didn't like my Pirate name then, so I did it again. ;-)

Iron Jack Kid

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Anonymous said...

Really? Nobody has called you unpredicatable? I get that all the time!

Bloody Bess Vane here! Arrgh!

(yeah, I'm not thrilled with it...bloody?)

Anonymous said...

I think they are great names! ;)

Ah, such little things to amuse us, eh?

Chelle Y. said...

Here's mine.

Your pirate name is:
Black Morty Kidd

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Betty said...

Mine is Iron Prudilla Rackham. Prudilla?????? Oh, well.

Newt said...

Madd Bess Kidd

Arrrrr.

katy said...

Dirty Mary Kidd!!!!
lol betty Prudilla!!!!