1. Who is the last person you held hands with?
My sweetie, of course
2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
Nope, not a chance. I don’t take orders well, especially if they are yelled at me like they are in basic training.
3. Have you ever drank milk out of the carton?
Ashamed to say I have and do. (And shouldn’t that be “drunk”?)
4.Have you ever won a spelling bee?
Are you kidding? But I can conjugate the verb “drink.”
5. How fast can you type?
Like the wind, baby. Um, do you mean accurately? Not so fast, then.
6. Are you afraid of the dark?
Nope. Unless of course I start to think about that play I saw about an old guy telling a young guy about this ghost who appears to people whose family she is going to kill and the young guy sees this woman in white, but when he mentions it to the old guy, he tells the young guy that he didn’t see any woman in white and that was the ghost! Well hell. Now I have to sleep with the light on again.
7. What is your eye color?
8. When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
I’m lucky enough to have one of those whirlpool tubs, so it’s been recent, I just don’t remember when. Guess it wasn’t that recent.
9. Do you knock on wood?
Yeah. I need all the help I can get.
10. Are you drinking anything right now?
Nope, but I just finished a Skinny Dip—New Belgium Brewery’s summer seasonal.
11. Can you hoola hoop?
That takes waaaaaaay too much coordination. And my hips just don’t seem to move that well any more. Maybe I should take a belly dancing class?
12. Are you good at keeping secrets?
Yes, except for that thing that Jay did…wait…I can’t tell you about that.
13. What do you want for Christmas?
For my mom or brother to win the PowerBall, assuming of course they’ll take care of me for the rest of my life. Otherwise, I want world peace.
14. Do you talk in your sleep?
So I’ve been told.
15. Who wrote the book of love?
Those people who wrote the Kama Sutra
16. Have you ever flown a kite?
Yes. Great. Now I’m going to sing that song from Mary Poppins (Let’s go fly a kite . . .)
17. Do you consider yourself successful?
Any day that I don’t end up in a padded room trying to spell my name with a crayon between my toes is a successful day.
18. How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
3—my home, my hubby’s cell, my mom. I have a small but tight circle.
19. Have you ever asked for a pony?
Yep but Mom always said no, as she should have. But she gave me a stuffed horse instead!
20. Plans for tomorrow?
Gym, quilt group and picking up prescriptions. Busy day for Kell!
21. Missing someone now?
Lots of people.
22. How are you feeling today?
Well, today was pretty good. Temp in the low 60s, skies blue, good hair day, didn’t end up in a padded room trying to spell my name with a crayon between my toes …
24. Are you black?
Let’s see. When I drink red wine or workout, I’m red. When I have the flue, I’m pasty white. When I was a teenager and laid out at the pool, I was dark brown. And when I’m happy, I’m just peachy.
26. What are you looking forward to?
My trip to Scotland in March.
27. Have you ever crawled through a window?
OK! I’m sorry! I thought the keys to the house where in my purse. Geez, give a girl a break.
28. Can you handle the truth?
No. Lie to me, please lie to me.
29. Do you like green eggs and ham?
I do not like them in a boat, I do not like them with a goat. It kind of scares me that that’s the only line I remember from that book.
30. What three things do you always bring with you to places?
A wallet, a book, and lipstick
31. Any cool scars?
It’s not really that cool, but I have a scar under my right knee, but I don’t really remember what from because I was so young.
32. Do you like or have a crush on anyone?
Oh, not really. They’re more like obsessions.
33. How many kids do you plan on having?
None. I think that boat has sailed. Looking for four-legged furry ones now.
34. What do you do when no one is watching?
Well, if I told you that, I couldn’t do it when no one is watching because you’d always be looking at me to see if I’m doing it.
35. Have you ever been in love?
Have and are.
36. Do you talk to yourself?
Of course, but it’s usually in the form of a sigh and an exasperated “Kell!” followed by me having to fix something I did wrong.
37. Is there something you want that you do not have?
I’m sure there is, but I can’t think of anything right now. Although I’m sure it’s sparkly.
38. Who are you thinking about right now?
Santa Claus because you just asked if there’s something I want and I remembered that I have to make some kind of list for my family for Christmas, but I have to do it soon because nobody likes to go shopping after Thanksgiving but me. Wimps.
39. Who did you last hug?
My hubby. He’s just so huggable.
40. Where is your phone?
Wait, I have to hit that page button so it’ll beep . . . it’s on the kitchen island.
41. What is the last movie you watched?
Split Second, a not-so-good-but-I-kept-watching-anyway movie with Clive Owen.
42. What song do you currently hear?
The Good Eats theme because that’s what I’m watching right now.
43. What do you want?
44. Would you ever date anyone on your friends list?
OK, I don’t really understand this question. Are you talking about someone that my friend would want to date and I date him instead, or are you talking about the Friends TV show where they talked about their list? Doesn’t matter either way because I’m married, and I don’t think he’d like it if I went out with someone else. He’s funny that way.
45. What TV Show are you watching?
Good Eats on Food Network—AB rocks!
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (your first pet and the street that you live on)
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom’s side, your favorite candy)
3. YOUR “FLY GIRL/GUY” NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Green Sheep (?—guess I should’ve thought of a cooler animal)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom’s maiden name)
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The”, your favorite color, favorite drink)
The Green Draft (I’m like the wind, baby!)
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first name of both your grandfathers)
Johnny John (Hey! That’s the same as Jay’s!)
9. FUTURISTIC NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne and the name of your favorite shoes)
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: ( mother/father’s middle name and the next name you hear on the tv/radio/talk)
11. STRIPPER NAME: (favorite dance and favorite snack)
Samba Lays (couln't resist)
So, wanna play along? Take it, take it, it’s yours!