Monday, April 16, 2012

Challenge! I Need To Be Pushed Out Of My Chair!

I need a challenge. I need someone to knock me upside the head and say, "Snap out of it! Get going!"

Enter the 3rd Annual Knitting & Crochet Blog Week, a project of the creative Eskimimi Makes. For the week of 23 April, I will blog every day for 7 days, probably following the suggested topics. As you might guess, these topics are about knitting! I'm free to write whatever I want, but I like the topics she has suggested, and considering it's been months since I've actually written anything, I think this might be a good jump start for me to pull myself up and get back in the game. Hmmmm, how many cliches can I allude to in one sentence? 

Anyway, I will be writing. I will be posting. I will be blogging. Hooray! And I'm not the only one, kids. There will be tags connected to the posts that anyone writes for this challenge so that we can find each other. All I need is another blog to suck all my time, but whattayagonnado?

Tune in soon for riveting engaging interesting oh heck, tune in next week, starting on Monday, 23 April!

No comments: