Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wish List

This is a quick post. Quick because I've been dealing with the stomach flu (I won't go into details, you're welcome) and quick because I'm using you. Yes, I just started blogging again, and what do I do? I take advantage of our blossoming friendship, our getting reacquainted, by using this space to enter a contest. Oh well. It can't be helped! It's knitting stuff. It calls to me. Haunts my dreams. Occupies my...oh, you get the idea.

So, here's the deal. I have to post a link to my wish list on Knit Picks to enter their contest. I really like Knit Picks, so I have no problem sending a link to their site. As far as I know, they are everything they seem to be--a family-owned business that carefully sources their products to cut out the middle man and sell knitting yarns and supplies at a fantastic price. So, here's the link to my wish list.

And here's to hoping I win the gift card!

No comments: