Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Boy, Do I Need an Outlet

Everyone has an opinion, right? I certainly do. But I'm getting tired of talking to myself or to the radio or to the TV--well, you get the idea. This seems to be a nice outlet, so I thought I'd give it a try. I don't know how often I'll post. If it's anything like my diary/journal, it'll only be when I'm angry or depressed. But I'm going to try not to do that. How depressing would it be to read only the emotional hang-ups of someone. Hmmm.

So, what will I talk about? Well, I have lots of hobbies, mainly knitting, reading, and quilting, so I will probably give updates on those projects. I have the cutest dog in the whole wide world, so I'll probably give cute-thing-she-did-today updates. I'm pretty ticked off at politicians and the world in general right now, so I might talk about that some, too. I'm pretty much trapped in a world of conservatives, so it would be nice to have an outlet for some liberal and moderate ranting. It would also give my brother a break from having to listen to me rant.

I want to write, and I need to learn to let go a little. OK, a lot. Maybe this will help. I'm going to write what I think and not worry so much about hurting someone's feelings or offending someone. If you post a reply, I'll probably read it, but don't count on a reply, especially if you are rude. Not to put too fine a point on it, this is my outlet. Get your own blog.

Well, that certainly set a mood. This should be interesting.

Ready?

No comments: